YMRY+Active Sky

alan2

Due to a critical lack of disk space I had to do some culling. Ive had Active Sky X for some time , Deal of the Day purchase. Ran it for a while and got back to REX, but with a size of some 70 something mb I thought I'd run it to refresh my memory. If its ok I might put REX on the shelf for a while - (X amount of Gigs saved).

So here is some shots of Active Sky . Summer, noon , nice day .Todays weather.

Im totally in love with Kens YMRY- Moruya. Fantastic work, really like it, so I took off from there and did a little beat up too .

btw my cloud draw distance is zero.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kind words Ken ? ... this place is awesome !  :D    In fact I have set up camp here , plan to be here for a while .

Hey Kim , youre not helping the domestic situation . The credit card is straining at the leash over Evolution but I must be strong . ..I must be strong...I must be ....help :P

Nice shots , the palm tree in the first pick looks real !

Totally agree on that!!

Very Superb Shots here!! I also like the "Coke-machine" there very much as well - Great detail!!

and:

Kind words Ken ? ... this place is awesome !  :D    In fact I have set up camp here , plan to be here for a while .

Hey Kim , youre not helping the domestic situation . The credit card is straining at the leash over Evolution but I must be strong . ..I must be strong...I must be ....help :P

;):D;D: Have to ask that as well: Did Evolution made it ... or had You been strong enough?!

Archived