Failed bird watching mission !

alan2

Downloaded David Roch's birds. Thankyou Dave.

I made a complete mistake and put myself into Darrington looking for birds PFJ ! Read the manual afterwards as usual!

I saw this flock flying high up and decided to chase after them in the Fury . Good plane for simple touristing and messing around in, I enjoy an occasional spin in this one  . I didn't find the birds but what a good flight  . I had forgotten how beautiful Darrington is

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A SUPER set here alan2!!

Yep... Darrington and Walter´s and Concrete and ... well it has become a BIG GREAT ORBX WORLD now... and so many places to go...

and this set is a great one showing one of the many sites to be visited (again)!! and the "take-off" picture is just SUPERB!!

looking forward for some "Bird-Pictures" from You now  :D !!

have a pleasant flight

Very nice shots. I like the plane too, I think I'll go check it out on Google. It's nice to take your time looking at the great scenery, and Darrington looks really good.

I give you 9.887659 out of 10. Only because you didn't find the birds though  ;)

Damn ,missed out on the ten by only  0.112341  >:(

Hey Tony , Ive mentioned this before elsewhere , its from the Hawker Heroes package and its the only model there worth having . Honestly the others are really inferior, but if you want the Fury that bad ......            :)

Archived