UKVFR Library

LBPN

I downloaded the UKVFR Library but when I try to install it it says it has to be installed in the FS9 directory. The installer doesn't allow me to select the FSX folder or any other folder. How can I install this with FTX Freeware?

Make a dummy FS9 folder with an Addon Scenery folder in it.  Use an FS9 Registry Tweaker to point out this as where your FS9.exe is and then you should be able to install the UKVFR there.  Then move the folders you need to your FSX folder (Addon Scenery) and enable.

It would be so much simpler if there were just the Scenery and Texture folders with their bgls and bmps but that's the way it is at present.

Ok. I did that and it worked. Copied the files in the FSX folder. But no chance of seeing any of the animals in the library. Mabye I'm doing something wrong. After I installed the library to the fake FS9/Addon Scenery folder there are some installation files in the root FS9 folder. Something like "install2.exe". I executed that file and installed other folders in FS9. Now should I copy all files in FS9 folder to FSX or just the "Addon Scenery" folder content? Any help would be great. Thx.

Archived