Ahhh, new toy

ShawnG

Great pics!  I'm so torn between getting this one or waiting for the Vertigo one - how does it fly?

Cheers,

Derek

I'm not torn at all, I plan on having both!  It flies how I would expect a DC3 to fly and is very enjoyable.  It has the advantage over the vertigo in that it exists.  :)  I'm happy with my purchase on this one certainly, and it IS too clean, but that will be fixed soon enough...

As above it handles like I expect a DC3 to handle,  I'm not really a hyper realist when it comes to flight-sim, so in most cases things like Accu-sim are lost on me to be honest.  I also have the Dutch Uiver DC-2 and I don't fly it because of sheer frustration with not being able to keep it airborne for more than five minutes....  This plane though feels right to me, and runs well on my machine.  Nearly everyone who sees it has the same complaint that I do, that it's too clean and could use some grit and sandpaper.  but that I'm sure will be fixed by the repaint community.  I plan on flying it more in the next week, and if I find anything glaring I will let you know.

Great toy and great pictures - really wonderfully done - the "winterpictures" are mine here - but don´t get me wrong: all of them look really amazing  :o :o - also the various liveries of the DC3 here and the water in pic. nr. 8 look just perfect!!

have many, many more pleasant flights with Your new toy

Archived