Fixed My Lancair Crashing FSX With RealityXP Radios

signmanbob

Hello,

I have been having frustrating problems with the Lancair crashing my FSX to the desktop when I selected the RealityXP radios.  I have the FLN and the GNS Unlimited RXP 530 and 430 installed on my computer, so I couldn't figure out why my problem.

I uninstalled the Lancair and re-installed it, then I installed the new service pack, but it still crashed FSX with RXP selected.

I believe I may have solved my problem (cross my fingers, knock on wood, rub a redhead) by placing my .ini files for my RXP GNS and FLN into the panel folder.

I noticed that the "RXP Stack" .ini file was in there, so that gave me the idea. Also I remembered that with FS Panel Studio, you have to place the RXP .ini files into it's main folder for it to work.

My Lancair seems to be working perfectly now and I did my first complete flight with it without any problems.  It's a really great GA airplane and very well made. 

I just wanted to post this in case anyone else may have this problem.  I'll have to do a few more flights to be more confident, but I think that solved my problem. ;D

Bob

Archived