Brisbane A1 Aircraft

Bruce R

I have the Brisbane CD version installed.  I also have the blue, gold, green and red installed.  When I load Brisbane, whether starting there or landing,  I've noticed in the domestic terminal some A1 aircraft have their noses inside the terminal buildings and some aircraft ramps in an impossible place. 

Is their some simple way of correcting this?

Bruce R

New Zealand

Hi Bruce,

As forum policy dictates, no support can be provided until such time as you display the order number for the product you are requesting help with.

Adding this number to your sig will enable any one of us on the team to quickly identify you as a genuine customer, and help will quickly follow.

Many thanks

Russ.

P.S expect this topic to be moved to the support section of this forum.

I've got MyTraffic X installed.  The strange thing is I've had Brisbane since the end of May.  I've had a good walk around the terminals with BOB and of course taxied around.  I've never noticed it before.  It seems to have just started.  It's not a pretty picture.

Bruce R

Thank you for the replies.  I found the link interesting.  I've gone into the MyTraffic X folder in FSX and taken the YBBN BGL file out.  It's done the trick.  Only the freeware A1 aircraft are left.  I have to concede I'm floundering a bit here.  The link talks about deleting the appropriate ADF files.  Where exactly do I find those?

Bruce R

Archived