Making sure I notice everything in AU Gold

Kevin

What settings do I have to run to make sure I can see all those little kangaroos hopping around?

I have a lousy computer... specs are-

ATI X1300 (PCI version :P )

1GB RAM

2.66Ghz intel Pentium 4 processor

160GB HDD

As you can see, I can't really run FSX at high settings, so your opinions are very appreciated ;)

I doubt if you will see any roos "hoppin around". All I have found are lying down or standing still.

As for settings. You will need to use a high "autogen" setting to see most of the livestock. If you computer won't handle that , you are probably out of luck

Same here Mango, been waiting to see that AI animal traffic a long time- possibly placed by the users themselves in certain locales w/ FS Recorder and EZ Dok camera- (need those animated animal players don't we!)  Imagine flying into a secluded small strip, taking a walk thru the woods-hearing the beautiful sounds of nature, encountering who knows what along the way--what a heart-throb! Could this be the future of our glorious FTX?  The birds are a great beginning...FTX has given us a new Eden--now maybe some of those earthbound critters movin' from place to place can take central stage and get our attention!  Quoting from a previous thread "can someone hear someone say--let there be life..."

Archived