Pushing the new rig a little more......

alainneedle1

OK time for more pics. of my testing.

I downloaded REX...(had some problems with it) and ENB, raise the TBM up to 180 to see if the rig will be able to take it on the chin....and she did like a man.....

I took a flight at dusk to see how many lights I'll be able to see on the ground and how far the rig will display them.....I'll let you decide....

Here is the first pic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The FPS are still holding at a solid 40...

Posted Image

OK here I'm taking a hit on the FPS...20 steady for a short period of time but look at the light......and the funny thing is....NO stutterings.at 20 FPS.....I could not belive it...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Inside view is also FPS friendly...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Time for landing....

Posted Image

FPS in the 30 > from the cockpit view at landing....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK so far so good, the ENB and REX did not have any impact on the rig as far as stutterings and FPS.....the only time I went down on the FPS is over a large area full of light (at dusk) with TBM at 180 and that was for a short period of time....no loss of FPS during the day as you can see on the next two pics.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next time I will add FTX AI and see what happen....I expect a hit on the FPS with AI enable.....

Fine Pictures and an interesting "Up-Date" about how the "Upgrade" works!! Please Keep on with it and continue!!

May i ask: Do i get this correct: You are using 3 Harddiscs (Crucial SSD Sata III 128GB for OS +1 x 300GB and 3 x 150GB Raptor) keeping the SSD for the OS and the others for FSX or so?

have a nice flight

Fine Pictures and an interesting "Up-Date" about how the "Upgrade" works!! Please Keep on with it and continue!!

May i ask: Do i get this correct: You are using 3 Harddiscs (Crucial SSD Sata III 128GB for OS +1 x 300GB and 3 x 150GB Raptor) keeping the SSD for the OS and the others for FSX or so?

have a nice flight

Yes, the Crucial SSD Sata III is for the OS, the SSD PCI-e is for FSX only and the raptors are for storage....

Hello alainneedle1!!

Yes, the Crucial SSD Sata III is for the OS, the SSD PCI-e is for FSX only and the raptors are for storage....

Thank You very much for Your reply!!

have many more great and perfectly "rigged-up" flights!!

moonman

Archived