[PRE-PAY] FTX: AU YBCS Cairns Airport Exclusive to The FlightSim Store

Hello,

my Problem:

after email information, in my Account I find YBCS and behind the Download-button is written "0 Bytes". After download stop now are 99 downloads remaining, but I have nothing.

Thank you for help. Friedi.

Friedi, don't worry about that download counter. In the unlikely event that you run out we'll be happy to reset it for you.

Downloading now but at 38.5kb/sec on a 10mb fibre optic broadband connection. It's saying 12 hours. Bizzare :(

Getting similar here Steve, I'm just outside London. A shame with recent downloads from FSS I was getting a much heathier 1Mb/Sec...

Oh hang on it's gone up to 500Kb/Sec, I guess we're just unlucky ATM and that everyone and his dog is trying to download at the same time.  ;)

Oh hang on it's gone up to 500Kb/Sec, I guess we're just unlucky ATM and that everyone and his dog is trying to download at the same time.

Just cancelled and started downloading again and now up to 1.06mb/sec. ;D It looks like the rush hour is over! Ladies and gentlemen, we are approaching Cairns, 30 minutest til landing! :P

Edit: My download finished early at 876 mb and refused to open with WinZip. This happened earlier after 96mb. When I started my download it did state the full download size, however, as I think someone else stated it says 0 bytes in the download box on the flightsim store. I will try and download one more time before going to bed. Any ideas why this is happening?

Cheers

Steve

Archived