Taree burn-up

alan2

Checked out Ozx Tarree. Took the L39 up and did a quick burn up on the airfield but something happened. Maybe my mouse swept passed a clickpoint ? my emergency generator extended . What speed am I restricted to with that hanging down ? ...best I knock off the speed quick.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes Dale , bloom turned on . It used to be the go to turn it off  in the earlier days, you know -fps, but somehow it turned itself on last night. I might leave it on and see how it goes . btw thanks for the great paint job, its the only one I use when flying locally  :)

;D If you moved the camera slightly in the penultimate shot, you'd see me parked.  :D BTW, the CFI is fuming after that low pass. Kept muttering something about new windows?  ??? Anyhow, he'd like a word in his office 'at your convenience'... (ouch!)  ;)

Thanks peoples :)

Hey Tim, tell that killjoy CFI to lower his carbon footprint and stop fuming !!...    'at your convenience' , well I have to go up north for some traing in my upgraded Bearcat then over to the States . PNW to be precise, Then a cruise around the Rockies after which I should be going to New Zealand.  I may be back in years time after Ive done my type on the F-18  :D.....so CFI... :-*

Archived