Thought I'd have a go at this

Jimmy UK

Well, well what can I say, thankyou for your lovely posts.  Kinda encourages me to do some more when I get time.  I was only giving it a go to see what it would turn out like but you guys are very kind and I'd like to think of everyone on here as friends, even though I dont personally know you, it's such a great forum and I'm real chuffed I'm a part of it :).

How do you guys post your images, is it through Jae Kae's link because I used the link in the actual new post.  I noticed Jay Kae's link afterwards(hence the small image).

Thanks ever so much everyone ;)

Jimmy

Well, well what can I say, thankyou for your lovely posts.  Kinda encourages me to do some more when I get time.  I was only giving it a go to see what it would turn out like but you guys are very kind and I'd like to think of everyone on here as friends, even though I dont personally know you, it's such a great forum and I'm real chuffed I'm a part of it :).

How do you guys post your images, is it through Jae Kae's link because I used the link in the actual new post.  I noticed Jay Kae's link afterwards(hence the small image).

Thanks ever so much everyone ;)

Jimmy

Very Kind Words! Concerning your question about uploading images here ... actually i am also not that long in the forum yet but i am pretty sure ;) that there are several ways to post/upload screenies here! But! - and as You have mentioned - the "Jae Kae link" is really worth following! So: Stay tuned! Looking forward for Your Screenshots to come!! :)

have a nice flight

I use Jays thing. Once you get get used to it , its easier than what I used to do .

just remember to hit the "+" sign first , that will bring up the browser. Click one "+" per pic  then hit upload . It should be self evident after that .  :)

Archived