My new toys

rosariomanzo

Guest bliksimpie

that plane is not just nice looking it. it is a cracker of a plane.. best value for money you will ever get. Fly like a dream..

Undeniably one of the greatest GA planes ever released.. If you dont have it, you dont know what you missing..!!

that plane is not just nice looking it. it is a cracker of a plane.. best value for money you will ever get. Fly like a dream..

Undeniably one of the greatest GA planes ever released.. If you dont have it, you dont know what you missing..!!

I do agree.

I have purchased it just browsing fss site. I was not so convinced but i decided to give it a try.

Well, i think this has been one of my best choices!

Love the RXP integration, the way she flies, the cockpit rendition.

Thank you all for the kind comments!  :)

Nice set of pictures!! And some very refreshing colors!!

have a nice flight

p.s.:

I do agree.

I have purchased it just browsing fss site. I was not so convinced but i decided to give it a try.

Well, i think this has been one of my best choices!

Love the RXP integration, the way she flies, the cockpit rendition.

Thank you all for the kind comments!  :)

I also agree on this issue - great plane - downloaded it just some days ago and really enjoy flying with it!

Archived