Possible bug with Hobart International - trees growing up out of tarmac?

Grocs

Hey all,

I know everyone says this but hell - I've got to say it again - FTX is simply the best custom scenery I've ever seen.  I was flying ultralights yesterday with a mate of mine and we landed on the small little airstrips at Sandfly and Bruny Island TAS - that freeware custom airstrips is just great.

One small thing - when taking off from Hobart International I've noticed trees growing out of tarmac at this airport - it does look a bit weird.  Is Hobart international going to be worked on by the team at some stage in the future?  I've noticed in another thread the Launceston airport is getting an incredible makeover.  Just thought I'd ask.

Cheers and thanks again for providing such a high quality product - and just as important service packs and updates to make that product even better.

Grocs.

These trees presumably...

Posted Image

Although this is the main carpark area behind the terminal, where there are still a few trees.  In general though, YMHB does need a makeover. FSX just got it wrong from the start.. (control tower location, carparking, cargo terminal, rental terminals etc.)

Would love to see a new YMHB one day.

Firstly, sorry for lack of picture - I typed the query up at work and I'm still working out how everything works in FSX etc.

I understand that all of the team are hard at work on AU Green etc - just thought I'd ask.  Mark, excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure what you've said means exactly - AFCAD to match photos etc...

I'm not pushing anyone for an immediate fix or anything - was just enquiring about the possibility of someone working on YMHB in the future.

As Pat so succinctly put it - "Patience little grasshopper"

Cheers guys.

Grocs.

P.S.  I agree with ymhb_flyer - the trees are probably meant to be there (carpark etc) - but a redesign (would be happy to pay for if required) in the future might be cool.

Archived