CD/DVD Labels

Guest Aussieman

Guest Aussieman

Orbx team ....... is it possible for you to produce some .jpg files so we can make some labels for FTX AU_Blue and FTX AU_Gold.

With printers being able to print a lable directly to a CD/DVD would make them easier to find and make it look more professional after we burn each texture to them.

Also the same for Green and Red.

Cheers

Pat

Pat why don't you just grab one of the images from the Web and then resize this to suit, or do you want Whizz bang lettering and all sorts.

Good Idea though especially when most blokes these days are getting a bit smarter with backups and saving data.

Guest Aussieman

I could do that Mozz, but getting the lettering to curve with the disc might be a little difficult. Will give it a try tomoprrow night.

Cheers

Pat

When did the disk printing start Adrian? I ask because on my AUBlue there was, well nothing a complete blank (This was in the original AUBlue day one goldrush  ;) ). Not that I'm complaining, just curious is all.

When did the disk printing start Adrian? I ask because on my AUBlue there was, well nothing a complete blank (This was in the original AUBlue day one goldrush  ;) ). Not that I'm complaining, just curious is all.

The printing began a few weeks before AU Gold was released. Considering I've done fairly well out of the sales of FTX and the follow on sales each region leaves in its wake I figured why not give it an even nicer finish, after all a world class product like FTX should be well presented. :)

Archived