Squamish to Vancouver Overdriven

steve31000

I hope you guys enjoy this flight I made in the Bonanza F33 from Squamish to Vancouver - two of my favourite places in Canada. The REX overdrive textures combined with FTX PNW really does the Strait of Georgia justice - it looks stunning. Best watched in 1080p.  I have a detailed outline of the flight plan including screenshots and some of the geographical locations seen in the video on a page on my new site - http://flightsimvideos.blogspot.com/p/flight-of-week.html

Enjoy!

Cheers

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just drove that road yesterday. They did a load of work on it before the Winter Olympics in February to widen areas as it was pretty dangerous. Problem is it's still bloody dangerous because you can't help but look at the beautiful scenery while your driving.

Andrew

Yep Gorgeous, Grew up,flew, logged, fished in the area. Funny thing,...I just purchased the Coranado Bonanza myself and have been flying there as well. Hope to Van or Langley is sweet as well. Hey,....plan VFR all over B.C. when the next add-on are here.

Good Stuff

W

I loved driving their when I visited last April. That road has to be one of the best I've ever been on in terms of scenery. Truly breathtaking. I hike the Elfin Lakes trail in the snow when I was there. If you ever go to Squamish, this is worth checking out as is climbing The Chief and visiting Shannon Falls.

I used REX 2.0 Overdrive 'Sparkling'. Haven't used FSWC since installing  Overdrive. I love the new water textures - they are so realistic.

Cheers

Steve

Archived