Saitek Yoke: What's in the box?

Wedge

Thanks for the reply.  The yoke was advertised as new and in original packaging...  It arrived sans manual, disc etc and in a postbox.  The LCD is flickering all the time.  Really unhappy about this, first issue I have had buying from ebay. 

Thanks for the reply.  The yoke was advertised as new and in original packaging...  It arrived sans manual, disc etc and in a postbox.  The LCD is flickering all the time.  Really unhappy about this, first issue I have had buying from ebay.

I understand your disgruntlement, it doesn't sound 'new'. On the other hand, you've got everything you need and the LCD flicker happens to many people's yokes eventually. It's why mine has tape stuck over it!

Probably more the fact that I was lied to and would not have paid as much had I known what state it was in that ticks me off.  Dispute launched through PayPal though, so we'll see what happens.

Wise choise, I hear that PP are usually helpful in that regard.

Bjorn

Been using the same driver for a long time with no problems. Have had problems with newer drivers. But, doesn´t matter, the card has to go :'(

B

Sorry for the making-no-sense post, just ignore it, thought I was on another thread ::) Night shifts should be banned ;)

B

Archived