How many of you remember this?

marshkop

I would think of this show every once in awhile throughout my life and never could find it even here in Vancouver. I finally found it. I dont know if you Aussies can watch this but its totally a classic for Goose pilots.    Enjoy.

[unfortunately I have had to delete the link because ABC is still claiming copyright in all shapes and forms: JayKae]

Not only do I remember this but I have it on DVD and I'm watching it these days. It was and still is a lot of fun! A little campy at times, with heavy use of stock footage, but that is to be expected for a show that, like the Indiana Jones movies, is based on the old adventure serials of the 30s and 40s and didn't have a big budget.

I remember it but.... how legal is this ? I am a little in doubt here

Probably not much, considering that the show is available as an official DVD set. ;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002MVPPN2

Geeze you guy's are almost making me feel guilty but, I know its not. Its illegal to distribute, sell, and profit but, not illegal to post a link from a legit site or I wouldnt have posted it. That being said StageVU and OV guide are perfectly legal sites. Ningavideo.net and the like were shut down by the american gov. because they were hosting movies that were camcorded in the theater then posted now thats illegal. Watching IS NOT ILLEGAL Graboid video does the same and they charge you for it, however they only host links which isnt illegal. I belive they are a Russian site.

Remeber folks posting links and sites are not illegal but, copying and distributing and, selling is.

Does not look like it Marskop, just got an email back from ABC and well... I will keep it short, they forwarded me also the email to get that link above offline. Copyright in all shapes and forms still apply so I have had to delete your link, sorry

Archived