Jay Kae

Please vote for the next destination  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for the next destination

• Sangafa (NVSE)
    • Cooktown (YCKN)
    • Karumba (YKMB)
    • Quilpie (YQLP)

Just switched off the engines at the end of Leg 1, as you can see, I am missing an Australian rego and I am flying a standard livery, I would like to have VH-IAW but figuring out that paintkit is giving me a headache lol.. Enjoy anyway guys :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you want to download the screenshots in one go, click HERE

Now you can vote in this poll where you want me to go next, next leg will be flown on VATSIM, I will give a date after the voting is done :)

Very nice start. Make the most of the nice scenery while it lasts!  ;D  (it won't be long before we see how much we are spoiled in Aus...)

Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of knocking up a quick map to show the choices for leg 2, with distances and approx times @180kts:

Posted Image

Nice shots Jay Kae,.... how do you like your new PC......I'm looking at buying the same mobo cause I have the Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and because of the cooler it's taking 3 slots....since I'm having FSX on a PCIe Express card  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227520  I'm running out of slots.....do you like the mobo?

Go to Cooktown Jay. I'll meet you there, I am flying there in real life on monday we could compare shots!

My flight plan goes like this. YGLA-YBRK-YCSV-YPAM-YIGM-YBCS-YCKN. Hopefully the wether will permit using the VFR lane into Cairns which is very scenic. I'm also hoping to go coastal from cairns to cooktown to avoid the mountains.  :D

Archived