Multiple weather

alan2

Deal of the day , sometime back, had ASX on special. I found it the other day and reinstalled it. I run REX and cumulusX and this is what the weather gave me at Cairns at dusk . All three happening here...what an evening !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

;DI don't think I could stand all that drama in one evening!

But the pictires are magnificent Alan.

I don't really understand how both weather programs can be on at the same time.  Obviously they don't cancel one another out though so it works.  Must play havoc with performance on a lesser system I would think.

John

Was a "bit" gusty  :o  lol  , yea, actually it was good fun and quite amazing , good entertainment.  That cumulus x can have you suddenly rising at large fpm in no time at all , thermals and ridge lifts under those white clouds,  elsewhere too

Yes John, not sure how they manage to get along together my self, but the results are obvious . You do have check boxes ,as you know, and some guys use the ASX engine with REX textures . I must say I did enjoy the softer textures of ASX.  I might play around with these and see if I can make some sense out of it .    cheers

Archived