Some shots from my new obsession

buggerup

I guess I should explain what this is all about.

About a year ago I worked for a large multinational company as an industrial prostitute. I spent almost all of my time off addicted to FSX and in particular FTX and OZx. The possibilities of real VFR navigation in my sim was the most exciting thing to happen in my life in a very long time.

At about the same time I turned 40 and had a mini meltdown. Which led me to question what it was all about. I made the desision to do something for myself so I went and got a recreational aviation licence. This was fantastic and I realised that I had been missing out on my lifes real passion. Then opertunity knocked! I was looking around for a business to buy as I had worn out my usefullness as an industrial prostitute. When out of the blue the oportunity to buy into a business which involved flying around australia to some of the most remote places possible came up. I have grabbed the opportunity with both hands and this video is a slide show of the first trip that I did with the owners while I was deciding to buy in or not.

For those who know me look carefully at the altimeter to see the altitude! I am a naughty naughty boy but the music says it all  :D

Archived