Ant's super Sierra

Tailgunner

I had a Sierra for a company car for a while.  It was a great car.  Much better than the Mercedes I ended up with!  If I'd still had the Sierra when I retired I'd have bought it off them.

So I must get this even if it is almost a carbon copy of the SF260.  It looks really very nice and your pics are excellent as usual.

All the best.

John

I'm really pleased with this.  Thanks Tailgunner.  Took a bit of fiddling to get the GPS to work and then to persuade the girl(?) to get out of the cockpit (my wife doesn't like me picking up strangers! ::)) and then I was off.

What a pretty plane and an absolute joy to fly even if it is a bit on the slow side.  Good for joy riding and looking at the scenery though.  Super.

Well done Ant and thanks again mate.

John

Out, yes, and at FSS. No comparison with the SF-260. Tortoise and hare. This one's strictly for pleasant pottering. Fixed gear, top speed 110 kt, but most enjoyable on low and slow days.  Very gentle on the plastic, too...or you can try a demo.

Out, yes, and at FSS. No comparison with the SF-260. Tortoise and hare. This one's strictly for pleasant pottering. Fixed gear, top speed 110 kt, but most enjoyable on low and slow days.  Very gentle on the plastic, too...or you can try a demo.

Thanks. I'm getting it today.

Archived