From Calgary to Vancouver in the Gates Learjet 28

John York

This was a long flight, some 370 nm so I needed something fast as I only like to fly continuously for an hour to hour and a half maximum. 

The Gates Learjet is a superb 'plane to make this sort of flight in and over some of the most spectacular scenery. 

I was using my own version of EMBseries by the way but the settings were borrowed from Redline's and adapted with his suggestions

to give slightly darker pictures than his and slightly lighter ones from FTX default.  I think it worked but I won't say the the pictures are

unedited 'cos they were.

Hope you like them;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The whole flight was done using real world weather and the scenery to start with was GEX/UTX aided by SceneryTec, then we came into FTX country

and frankly, I didn't see the join. ;D  However, I've tried to keep the pictures in the order in which they were taken so some of you experts may know

when we got into the FTX area.

If you're watching Norman Dean.  You suggested this aircraft to me a long time ago and if you remember I mentioned to you that although I liked it the instrument panels were so fuzzy as to make it difficult to see them.  I didn't use it again until a couple of months ago I thought I would try it again and hey presto, as you can see, they're as clear as a bell now.  So now I can thank you for what's turned out to be a great suggestion.  Thank you. ;D

John

Thank you ImageShack

Archived