Double charge to my Credit Card

Milamber

Hello M.

I have received several reports of this happening and have already contacted the credit card gateway company. They have advised of an issue affecting many of their customers of whom The FlightSim Store is one. The issue is related to their connection to the banks and several transactions were duplicated. They have also advised that most of the issues have now been rectified. If you do not see a reversal of the duplicate transaction in the next day or so I would ask that you please create a contact ticket at The FlightSim Store as all purchasing issues are handled there.

https://www.flightsimstore.com/contact_us.php

Geoff,

SSSHHHHH ***please***, the hierarchy doesn't know I'm coming across and going back on a regular basis  ;D  I just hope that it doesn't happen at regular intervals, the customs duty is bad enough  ::) - I'll get back to my flying now.  Best I wait around a couple of days "just in case" - now where have I put that bolthole ??  ;D ;D

Maurice.

Hi all-

I had the same double charge problem.  I was thinking that it was a "auto pre-payment"  ;D for AUGREEN, but before I could say thanks, they went and reversed the second charge.  Drats!!!! I thought that I'd be getting AUGREEN real soon. 

No worry, Maurice, Adrian will take care of this real quick.

Cheers,

Lou

Archived