FSS sale

lthendrix

Just got in for the final hours of the sale; was stoked to see OZ X dvds available picked them up as well as walter suttons with cd back up and .....dun dun DUN

Brisbane and if I may be a bit bragadocious with the receipt of YBBN I will be the owner of ALL the fine crafted art work of ORBX that is available on dvd with the nice artsy case ! so thank you ORBX your work is wonderful and thanx FSS for the sale did not even mind paying the $26 for shipping.

by the way I noticed my American keyboard has the dollar sign, is that what you all use in OZ and to the Brits does your keyboard have the pound sign ?

flying of LTH

I don't know about the UK's keyboards but in Europe we have the $ sign (on the Shift + 4) and the € sign (with an "Alt Graphic + E)  ;D We don't have the Pound sign on the [Continental] European keyboards that I know of.

I picked up Walter Sutton's as well.  I'm usually not one to buy smaller areas but now I can hold out no longer.  WA79 is now purchased, and I can see 1S2 and 7S3 in my future.

Now that I'm buying the smaller areas, it might be easier to just have an ORBX deduction on my paycheck.  They will be getting a chunk of it anyway, might as well make it simple for everyone.  ;D

Picked up AU Red, the only FTX Australia  I was missing, and finally gave in with the discount and bought the Aerosoft Beaver which I had in the old FS9 days and always wanted for FSX but never got, until now. Just took a test flight on a Beaver amphib from Stuart Is. to Boundary Bay, BC, then to Concrete for the night. Love that plane.

Next, to explore some AU-Red

Archived