Dodo 206 - 2 Shots

Blitzer

I have them too and my front light doesn't look that bright, I was wondering if you tweaked the strength of it at all. can you paste your setting for me?

Here you go mate, I think Patrick originally provided these to me. So if they work for you I'll take the credit and if they give you problems blame Patrick!  ;) ...

[LIGHTS]

//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit

light.0 = 3, -12.55, -3.78, 1.34, fx_shockwave_navred ,

light.1 = 3, -12.55, 3.78, 1.34, fx_shockwave_navgre ,

light.2 = 3, -21.55, 0.00, 1.85, fx_shockwave_navwhi ,

light.3 = 2, -21.18, 0.85, 5.95, fx_shockwave_beacon_fastflash ,

light.4 = 5, 9.0, 0.0, -1.8, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22 // ShockwaveLandingLightCone

light.5 = 6, 8.9, 0.0, -2.0, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_45 // ShockwaveTaxiLightCone

light.6 = 5, 25.0, 0.0, -4.0, fx_shockwave_landing_light_light_sm // ShockwaveLandingLightAmbiance

I have them too and my front light doesn't look that bright, I was wondering if you tweaked the strength of it at all. can you paste your setting for me?

Here you go mate, I think Patrick originally provided these to me. So if they work for you I'll take the credit and if they give you problems blame Patrick!  ;) ...

Hehe, I don't think I did these. I only remember doing the Bird Dog and Carenado 185 lights in the last few months. ;)

Hehe, I don't think I did these.

In that case they should work fine then!  ;D

Seriously though I thought I'd got them off you when I first got the Shockwave lights, perhaps you just provided the settings to me though. Whatever though it's what I have and they seem to work fine.  ;)

Archived