Mustang gang

alan2

Great shots!

Hi Throttleup .  Get the Mustang at Warbirdsim, sounds good and flys well.

Careful ThrottleUp. Some had lots of problems with the Warbirdsim support / product activation (ask Blitzer!). I'd wait for the A2A Accusim P-51, if I were you. It can't be that far away anymore and it's going to be superior over any previously released Mustang for sure. ;)

Craig,

19$US ..A2A , about $45 Aus for the Warbirdsim. 

For $20 the A2A is well worth it. Its debatable about the price of the Warbirdsim .

Anyway, although the last mention on the subject I said I think Im begining to prefer the A2A because I have been flying it a lot recently , motivated about the upcoming accusim  'stang, its not the case now.  imo the Warbird is better.

The cockpits are about equal , although the Warbird feels larger, levers and switches feel more accessible and the default skins are better but the big thing is the flight model.

In the wrong hands the Mustang is a death trap . I find the A2A a little too wooden comparitively whereas it is easier to get into trouble in the warbirdsim. Its general flying feeling is better.

If I had to choose only one it would be the Warbirdsim.

As you know A2A is going to accusim the Mustang . It already has had a rebuild in the cockpit and Im not sure what else . Hopefuly the flight model . When this happens it will be the deal clincher . If you are thinking of purchasing hang back for a while for feedback on A2A

When I first downloaded the WOP B-17, I was really happy whith it. But when the accu-sim version came out, it completely revamped the exterior/interior model!! If the P-51 follows suit, I am sure we are all in for a treat ;D

I couldn't agree more.

I also bought the Warbird sim one and will not buy from there again.

If I were in the market for another "Warbird" era aircraft, I'd definately look at A2A, quality and good service.

That's where it's at!

Frank

Archived