Look who got Duked!

ricky76

Guest Northwest Pilot

Very nice and congrats Ricky! While I don't have that one I hear nothing but good things about her.

Guest Northwest Pilot

Not the best for flightseeing though.

This is the ONLY reason I haven't gotten her. But she looks great nonetheless.

Very good choice and great shots !

It's actually pretty good for sightseeing, not that low and slow though. Set the AP, switch to a passenger seat, pull out the table and stretch you feet. When you have TrackIR it's just awesome to look out of the windows and enjoy the view back there  ;).

Just yesterday i took of with the Duke from Concrete, circled Mount Baker twice and continued to Orcas Island. It was the perfect aircraft for this trip.

Good choice! A little harder on the framerate than my usual fare but definitely a great aircraft. I'm definitely glad that I got at even though I didn't like its looks at first. But it sure grew on me.

Oh, and she's great for sightseeing. You just have to remember to fly low enough and that she can turn(!). The lowered wings during turns reveal a lot of landscape that would be obstructed by the big engines otherwise. ;)

Set the AP, switch to a passenger seat, pull out the table and stretch you feet.

Just don't get caught or they'll pull you license for sure... if you don't do a controlled flight into a mountain first! ;D

HUH!!! :o is this in the works????

From what I've heard it is. It's been a while since that info was made public, though. Don't know if that still is the case.

Can't wait to see the Royal turbine version of this baby!  ;)

HUH!!! :o is this in the works????

Yes its, Ive been talking with Rob Young and he said that they are approaching to the beta stage so I guess the will show us some screens pretty soon, once I get more info ill let you guys know

Archived