th2go

Ken Hall

I am considering TH2GO I have a GTX875 and I7 920 clocked to 4 gig, can I get it to display3 x 1680x1050 without losing too much, I also have track IR and W7 64. Is it hard to setup, also have 2 x 22' monitors now although diff brands, any advice appreciated

cheers

Ken

Performance will drop a tad, but it's tolerable. Get three screens that are identical and have very narrow frames. They should at least have same resolution. TH2Go digital edition + TIR4 Pro are things I can't do without.

Bjørn

i have my TH2go with 3 19" non wide screen monitors.  i purposely chose the non wide screen because the TH2go makes it so wide on its on.  I agree with what TenBlade said both about the frame rates and using 3 of the same monitor with a very skinny bezel that wil be between the monitors.  it is very easy to set up and use, plus i love the benefit of being able to open 3 screens for online web browsing or work projects, one window on each monitor.

Make sure the screens you get will run at 56Hz (not 60) at full resolution. The TH2GO outputs its highest res at 57Hz, and some LCD panels can't hack it. (my Sammys are an example, which is why I'll be replacing my TH2GO with an ATi 5870 once I can afford to).

Look on the widescreen gaming forum, where the issues are discussed at great length

Archived