The FlightSim Store Brings Back Live Help!

Jay Kae

As you all know we have recently been making changes in our customer service and sale support area. It began with the implementation of a new ticket system many months ago. More recently it has involved acquiring the services of new staff to handle the majority of issues and ensure tickets are responded to in a timely manner.

Now, we've brought back Live Help! If you have an issue and you would like to chat directly with someone who can help you'll now notice a "Live Support" icon on the right hand side of most pages on The FlightSim Store website.

>https://www.flightsimstore.com/livehelp/image.php?id=03&hg=Pw__&intgroup=U2FsZXMtU3VwcG9ydA==

Click that icon, enter a few details, and when staff are online you'll be put into direct contact.

Just one more customer service feature that we hope will be well received and utilised by our fantastic customers.

LMAO @ batphone! I was waiting for it !

@Aviator, the leg is how I would expect it to be, sore but hey its still attached so I am happy, looks like it is going to be a long road to recovery

Archived