Instant Replay: Textures go missing

OzButcher

I got a problem with Textures going missing when I use instant replay.

I just tried one then coming into perth international YPPH and whilst flying in, landing and parking at gates I had the full graphics, AI jets etc.

However, once I did the instant replay many of my ground textures became blurry, some roads went missing and there was no more AI jets at the airport! Even though I parked right next to a 747?

How can this happen? On my other machine I can't even use instant replay as it crashes. I really want to make some videos... just can't seem to do it anymore? :(

Specs:

AMD X2 4600+

7800 GT XFX

2 gig DDR400

Vista Home Premium SP1

AU Blue with all latest patches.

Okay made a recording using the advanced recorder. I can see some of the FTX scenery but at times a lot of it is missing, like no roads yet cars are driving over the terrain, blank spots with less trees.

I had this problem on my faster main pc too (E6600 @ 3ghz, 2gb ddr2, 8800 GTS) so can't be performance issue right?

I got most of the settings on HIGH except for some things like ground scenery shadows. Anyone else get this??  :-\

Still got a problem here guys :(

On both my machines Vista & XP. The scenery appears to be FTX for a while yet during the flight things seem to go blurry and quality really doesn't look all that crash hot. Whenever I try and do a reply highways and other ftx scenery go missing :(

Please help me.

Archived