FTX Central error message

I'm a new customer to orbx, I've seen how amazing all of the products are and I decided to get a demo of PNW. got it downloaded and FTX Central opened with this error message (hope the image works):

Posted Image

I read through countless similar posts and it looks like no one has the same problem. assistance would be much appreciated!

Guest SovietAviator

When I downloaded the 2S1 freeware it came with FTX central, I opned it up to see what it was and I got the same error message. Are you running Windows 7?

The error message is suggesting that some memory the application is trying to write is either write-protected or corrupt.

One thing you can try is to test your PC's memory using something like memtest - http://www.memtest.org/

Alternatively perhaps an anti-virus or firewall is doing something nasty. Try disabling those and then running FTX Central as Administrator.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same error when switching between Default, Australia and North America.  After setting the Compatibility of FTX Central to XP SP3 compatible and Run as administrator.  The problem solved.  You can try it.

Tom

Archived