From Israel to Concrete

Griphos

I took off from my new home strip and headed into Concrete for some gas.  On the way, as I came into the new Concrete scenery area, I could see wonderful new textures and lovely shading on the roads:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look at the shade the trees cast in this lovely little housing area:

Posted Image

The river is lovely, and the shores incredible:

Posted Image

Look at the textures of various terrain features:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The river and bridge are great:

Posted Image

The waterfall, turning base on 28:

Posted Image

Again, the terrain is wonderful.  Turning final:

Posted Image

And the ambiance at the airport is superb.  The sun glinting off the rear window, full size in the sim, made it all seem real.  I could feel the slight warmth in the air:

Posted Image

Darrington and Concrete and Israel's Farm.  I'm not sure I'll be leaving this Washington valley for a while!

It's hard to see how these can get any better.  And yet they do!

Oh it will get better!  The boys are now working on KORS Orcas Island already, OZx PNW 1.0 is about to be released, and I have a side project to connect the 15 miles of river between 3W5 and WA56 with nice photoreal.

Nice shots too!

Looks very good Griphos and I agree- when you think the team has reached its limit it just seems to be the starting piont for the next developement 

Exciting news John and many thanks    :D

Oh it will get better!  The boys are now working on KORS Orcas Island already, OZx PNW 1.0 is about to be released, and I have a side project to connect the 15 miles of river between 3W5 and WA56 with nice photoreal.

Nice shots too!

This is just too much to take in... can't believe this exellent news!  To all the orbx team, you guys are the best!

Great shots also and thanks for sharing  :D

Guest J van E

and I have a side project to connect the 15 miles of river between 3W5 and WA56 with nice photoreal.

Thank you! Thank you! :)

Archived