Validation problems...

mmglads

This may just be due to an overload of the server, but having tried to validate in both Windows XP & Vista, I get the following:

Posted Image

All downloaded OK, payment made etc., anybody else getting this? ??? Have been trying for about an hour now. I'm sure it's just a "blip"! My connection to the internet is fine.

I got the same message this morning and it turned out I had a spelling mistake, so as Adrian suggested to me then, is copy and paste your information to avoid problems, also before your 4 digit order number you should put FSS000 so if your ordernumber is 1234 it should read FSS0001234

Thanks guys, I've disabled the firewall, & I always use copy & paste 'cause it's the most reliable, but still getting the error. I'll do the manual thing & get back to you. It's strange, but the FlightSim Store is absolutely the only online shopping experience I ever have problems with - must be good security!  ;) Thanks again, Malcolm.

Woo Hoo! Well, that worked like a charm - now unwrapping. I know I probably should have manually installed first when the automatic validation didn't happen, but I thought it worth reporting to you, just in case there were others. My security is Norton 360 v1, but this was disabled. I think I may have to set up a "trusted" area in both router & Norton specifically for the Flightsim Store, so I'll try to contact them direct to get settings. Now, I've got the day off, so I'm jumping into an aircraft any time soon! Cheers, Malcolm.

Archived