Carenado M20JX HD Repaint Issue

I installed the free HD Repaint for my Carenado M20JX but now I can't change the tail number. FSX say's it is changed but on the plane it is not. Could some one tell me were I can edit this.

Thx. 

p.s does any one know what keys to map to bring up the radio stack and the throttle and prop pitch boxes on the Carenado Mooney?

Order # 55027 Flight Sim Store

I installed the free HD Repaint for my Carenado M20JX but now I can't change the tail number. FSX say's it is changed but on the plane it is not. Could some one tell me were I can edit this.

Thx. 

p.s does any one know what keys to map to bring up the radio stack and the throttle and prop pitch boxes on the Carenado Mooney?

Order # 55027 Flight Sim Store

Hi, as the Mooney is not one of the default FSX aircraft, changing the registration in the menu screen will not work on the aircraft.  All you can do is get a paint program like photoshop and manually change the registration markings on the texture files of the aircraft.

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased the Carenado - Mooney 201 M20J  (FSX) from flightsim store, Order Number: 70431, installed the repaint and nothing happened.  Still the same old interior.  Any ideas?  I notice the repaint says M20JX, not just J.  Did I buy the wrong plane or something? Or do you have to do something once it's installed to make it work? Also, when selecting the M20J from inside FSX, a windows message keeps appearing asking if I want to trust this software, which isn't digitally signed or something, with options trust this time, or always.  Mo matter which option I choose, it dissapears, then comes back several times before finally loading the plane??? . Newby to purchased planes and repaints I'm afraid, but been simming since the 80's on and off. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

;D

It will ask that question for each new gauge. Tell it to trust each one, always. The next time, it won't ask. On the HD paint and interior, there are two separate down loads, one for the exterior, and one for the VC . (virtual cockpit) You have to install both.

Sue

Archived