No available options in the 2S1 Control panel.

Hi there guys,

Thanks for the cool Airports, they look unreal.

I have only one small problem and that is i have a blank Control panel. When i read the Manuel it shows i should have An Airshow option, A Select custom trees season option with spring, summer, winter and fall.

Is this right?

Thank you again.

Kind regards

Andrew Fletcher

There's a known issue with the Control Panel versions being overwritten if you install older airports after newer ones. This is being addressed in the new version of ORBXLIBS due any day now. In the meantime what you can do is re-install your copy of 7S3 Twin Oaks (which has the latest Control Panel code) and then it will be fine.

Once the new ORBXLIBS is released, if this problem ever happens again, you simply install ORBXLIBS to fix it.

Not sure if my case is the same, but the control panel icon shows up on the desktop, and it does have all the seasons and the "airshow", but I read somewhere that is only shows spectators and parked cars and only if you have the accelerator, (which I don't)............and I guess I have to set my Trees programs to fall season, haven't done that yet........but the program as is does look like the little airport, which I visited a few years ago..........story is that one of the MS founders lies o the island and built it for his planes..............not quite clear on the "older airports after newer ones".........are they talking about only ORBX airports or any airport in the PNW coverage??          I have been trying the

Vic -, and not sure what that does to this program......B42L8

Archived