Plenty of work around here...

alan2

Hey NW pilot - dont let the  "no guns" fool you . This is a deadly biochemical warefare machine !!  and Vee One , your uncle is lucky to be alive .

I went looking for it on Avsim but you can get it at Nor Cal prop club  www.freewebs.com/wreckerman/    //....its highly modified by advise from bushpilot.Its actually a PZL Dromader.

He swops the airfiles for the AirTractor one but I experience throttle setting problems with that

http://simviation.com/files/47props/AirTractor_AT401.ZIP  mods in my aircraft.cfg:

Some more tweaks in aircraft.cfg:

[piston_engine]

power_scalar=1.20000 Powerscalar tweak is optional and just for my own tastes, since I operate Dromader out of short strips.

[Flaps.0]

type= 1

system_type=1

span-outboard= 0.800

extending-time= 6.0

damaging-speed=175.0

blowout-speed=200.0

flaps-position.0=0.00

flaps-position.1=10.00

flaps-position.2=20.00

flaps-position.3=30.00

lift_scalar=1.10

drag_scalar=2.50

pitch_scalar=0.00

It gets rid of that horrible sideslipping that the default flight model has and is over all more firm and robust. With the default flight model it's pretty much impossible to do the things the Dromader is supposed to do, especially with heavier loads.

For the sound search AVSIM for an-2_sound.zip and an-2_fixed-sound.zip. It's perfect for Dromader since it has same engine

Another plane from superstar Piglet.

Archived