first impressions

after downloading PNW yesterday and flying with it most of today, i have to say i am very impressed with it.  i dont want to repeat what so many other have said about t before me, everything positive said about it i have found as well.  but for me one of the best things about it is how much harder it is to find an airfield, especially when i am flying in unfamiliar airspace like in the PNW area.  the way the airports blend into the surrounding scenery is tremendious and makes it more realisitc and enjoyable to fly around.

so i look forward to continuing my exploration into PNW ( and i can now finally add an order # into my signature )

Kyle

Great package to pick up. The blending of airports into their surrounding environments is one of the reasons that I started using Orbx scenery. Dont forget to pick up Vashon in the Orbx freeware section on the front page. John Hockings has done some great things there. Plus OZx will be releasing their PNW airports sometime soon. Thats another nice thing about Orbx, just when you thought it couldn't get any better...it does.  ;D

Happy Exploring!

Skooby

Vashon was the 2nd thing i downloaded, right after the PNW patch.  i took some before and after pics of Vashon just to see the difference.  it is amazing what a transformation is was but to then another airstrip on top of that is simply amazing.  i admot i purchased PNW on the belief that Orbx will continue the grouth of the north american area.  i see the northern and southern rockies, northern Claifornia ( which looks to be a exciting area as well ) and more to come.

also i can not wait for KPDX.  i happen to have a fondness for this particular airport seeing as i did a re-do of this airport myself earlier this year.  ( shameless plug - it's on Avsim get it while you're waiting for the Orbx version to stomp mine in to the dirt ) 8)

Archived