Do-27 at Vashon

Guest Dontay

Guest Northwest Pilot

Great shot of one of my favourite planes

Although I do like this plane a lot, particularly it's Accu-Sim like engine management function, it sits in my hanger most of the time. The problem with the opaque rear windows in VC mode just ruins the experience of flying the Do-27. There just is not enough visibility. I never could find a fix for this. Has anyone ever corrected this or have any suggestions?

By the way, thanks for the nice words!

Guest Northwest Pilot

Alexander, much thanks to you! Problem solved!  ;D I really appreciate you taking the time to upload the fix. Just in time for some cruising around Concrete.  :P

Alexander, much thanks to you! Problem solved!  ;D I really appreciate you taking the time to upload the fix. Just in time for some cruising around Concrete.  :P

This problem used to bug me to so I'd like to second the thanks for making the fix available - much appreciated.  :)

Hi Alexander, many thanks for that fix also from my side. I bought the Do for FS9 and never had that problem, but when I bought her for FSX and switched to SP2, those windows have always been my problem. You solved it for us. Many thanks again!!!

Guest Northwest Pilot

Your very welcome! More about my Do-27 experience you can find here

www.metzgergva.de

Thanks for sharing that! Great stuff!

I especially liked the shot of the Pilatus plant in the DO-27 gallery. The PC-12 is one of my favorite aircraft.  ;D

Guest Northwest Pilot

PC-12 would be my top on my personal wish list. Unfortunately I'm not aware of a high quality team working on it.

Hey Alexander, I'm sure that you are aware of the Flight 1 PC-12. If you do have it, what is it that you aren't really happy with? I have to say that I enjoy flying it!

Archived