Edinburgh Airport EGPH night lighting

Can anyone please help me with this issue of the night lighting at Orbx Edinburgh EGPH ? The night lighting is so vibrant and washed out day time is fine. The I’m using P3D V5.1 all other Orbx airports are fine. I’ve tried very combination in p3d V5.1 graphics options but no change See attached pics.

any help gratefully received 

3BFEA838-A121-4530-A962-C0701424F393.jpeg

16E21D3F-8416-4ECD-9D1B-3A22E21D3E98.jpeg

• Gerry Scott changed the title to Edinburgh Airport EGPH night lighting

Gerry, unfortunately you join a large list of people getting frustrated by the lack of fix for this issue.  Many threads have been posted and closed as a "known issue" but it's no further forward since it was reported back in at June 2020 despite steps "being taken to expedite the fixing of this and other problems with this airport" back in October 2020

You may want to try the solution posted here to get a replacement file from iniBuilds until such time as someone actually decides to address it

Thanks Trevor,

Ive downloaded the inibuilds file for Edinburgh. Do I have to change the name of the file ? I tried changing it to ORBX_DL.BGL but there was no change. I also downloaded the inibuilds dynamic effects into P3D V5. 
cheers 

Gerry

According to the post I linked:

Just copy the EGPH_DL.BGL file from inibuilds into EGPH Edinburgh Airport\Orbx\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGPH\scenery folder. Disable the Orbx ORBX_EGPH_Lights.BGL in the same folder

To disable the ORBX_EGPH_Lights.BGL file, just rename it to ORBX_EGPH_Lights.BGL.off

Archived