EU Norway

Hail fellow aviators !

I recently acquired EU Norway and have spent this week exoceting around N-E-S +W in the Phenom 300 dropping into Airports such as Andoya, Bodo, Oslo + Tromso to name but a few.

Super imprssive Region with many enhancements and imrpovements including to the non Payware Airports listed above; you have to get this Region to add to your list it is well worth the acquisition.

Now I also acquired many Payware Airports from Scandanavia Mountain to Stockholm and Gothenburg Landvetter to name a few and these beuties are super-dooper impressive too and considering I use the Valve Index VR Headset flying the multi-screen Phenom 300 there is no effect on my FPS at all; it's awesome is what it is.

Now I post this in case you are hovering about the acquisition and might have concerns regarding performance etc, as we all do, right?

Heeyoowj congrats to the Orbx Team who must surely be Web Wizzards (or whatever the title is) it is a work of art throughout and I of course acknowlwdge the third party partnership of some of the Airport packages where appropriate.

Kindest Regards

Graham T Muir

Archived