Digital Design Liverpool JL Airport For P3D V4.5

Hello all,

Anyone aware if Liverpool JL Airport (currently P3D V5 only) is to be made avaialable for P3D V4.5 in the near future-distance-horizon??

I see it is available via Simarket but truth is .  .  . I just prefer to get all my scenery and add-ons via the Orbx Central Platform.

Just snapped up Dublin International - Love It !!

Kindest Regards

Graham

P.S.

I did acquire P3D V5 but I,m just going to leave it there .  .  .  :)

Hi Graham,

(and "yes" Orbx Partner MK-Studios' Dublin is immersive AND their Donegal is charming) = 'must gets'

re Digital Design's EGGP for v4.5, I've left previous messages: please see this forum page 2 in reply to Charlyhil's "I Can't install EGGP" (and therein my messages Jan2 on this Orbx v4.x Forum; and, Dec 22 in Orbx General Discussion) = 'must get'

I agree, It would have been neat, less messy, to get 'EGGP for P3D V4.5' via Orbx's platform; but I guess there might be understandable reasons (e.g. contractual); maybe Orbx will resolve?

Best wishes,

Rod EGBB (nice mist out there)

Hi Rod,

Thanks for that; lost patience and against my usual judgement acquired Liverpool JL A/Port via Simarket (MK Studios).

Got to say I had no isues Re download and install, it's all working perfectly slotted within my Orbx TE Region; great A/Port with no FPS issues, I'm using the Valve Index VR Headset P3D V4.5 and all my sliders are at max in P3D.

I also use Rex Textures Direct for enhanced weather patterns with the Met set as is outside my window i.e. cloud density and Baro/rain/snow/mist etc. Using Carenado Citation and PDMG Beoing 737 NG A/C with FS Crew RASPRO 64. 

I have a good high end PC with latest G-Card and Processor and it's as good as Dublin for me fella :)

Kindest Regards

Graham

Hi Graham,

I'm pleased to be of use. That's you sorted; Liverpool-Dublin route!

Now just in case yer curious to take a break in Donegal (eg YouTube Donegal Airport video), it installs just like Dublin.

BUT when I installed it, I couldn't see any Donegal airport scenery. After advice from Support ("our Nick" contacted MK Studios), what works for me is to alter/raise Donegal's position in the scenery listing hierarchy. This is what I did:

1. open Orbx Central window

2. click the Settings cog icon in top right of Orbx window

3. click 'Insertion Point' on bottom left of Orbx window

4. Then in the centre sub-window 'Orbx Airports & Regions' and INSERTED BELOW then scroll down and selected "Africa"

That worked for me.

Just for your interest,

Rod

Hi Rod,

R U spying on me??

I just bought Donegal tonight!! As well as TE Netherlands :)

Okay, I'll rem this scenery issue you had and refer back if nessa.

Kindest Regards

Graham

P.S.

Yes our Nick is some kind of super-human wizzard thing; is he not? :)

Archived