Gayasim Vienna SODE XML typos

B77X

2 gates have typos they show in the SODE.log one gate ALL_REGIONALS should be ALL_REGIONAL and another small typo

I sent a support message directly to Gayasim but I think they did not understand my message and an update this morning for VIE did not fix it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

A lot of developers make the following error: They define the EDP (Environmental Data Probe) with an height AGL (above ground level). This is not correct. Developers must define the EDP with an absolute height. You can find this error in the SODE log file. And if the EDP is not defined the windsocks are not working. I check my SODE log from time to time for this error and correct the wrong XML files accordingly. If developers would check the log files of the platforms they are using, it would be a much easier life B)

Rgds
Reinhard

4 hours ago, aua668 said:

Hi,

A lot of developers make the following error: They define the EDP (Environmental Data Probe) with an height AGL (above ground level). This is not correct. Developers must define the EDP with an absolute height. You can find this error in the SODE log file. And if the EDP is not defined the windsocks are not working. I check my SODE log from time to time for this error and correct the wrong XML files accordingly. If developers would check the log files of the platforms they are using, it would be a much easier life B)

Rgds
Reinhard

what setting do I change for this? Thanks I would like to change many myself but what number and format do I use for altitude? Thanks

Archived