YBSU Sunshine Coast Orientation

I flew an RNAV approach into RW31 at YBSU in an FSLabs A320. As I got visual, the runway wasn't in line with the approach. I landed and noticed on Navigraph that I was not following the runway on the chart. The difference is about 10 degrees or so. In the attached picture, you can see where I'm pointing on the chart versus straight down the runway in the sim.

Also, there's a fence across the 31 threshold.

I understand this airport has undergone a lot of change recently but is this normal or is something amiss with my scenery?

Relevant scenery

FSGU2020

OrbxAU V2

Various Orbx airports in the area

No 3rd party YBSU scenery beyond Orbx.

Thank you.

Wez Healy

T11.jpg

T13.jpg

1 hour ago, Kristian Demian said:

Likewise with me also - was flying the RNP onto 13 and notice that the runway wasn't aligned with the approach. The apron/parking bays also seem to be incorrect. 

Is there a fixed planned?

Regards

Kristian

Kristian, pop over to PLCH and see if that's also offset. I'm having the same issue there. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Please make sure you are using the code YBMC for Maroochydore/Sunshine Coast airport in P3D V4. The default data base within P3D has this code and it cannot be overridden. If you add YBSU, you will see two airports sitting on top of one another with all the issues that would create.

AUv2 for P3D V4 now has the new runway included but under the code YBMC.

More details on what you have installed for this airport would help us resolve your issue.

Archived