FTX FLIGHT NIGHT TONIGHT

VH-QAN

Starting at 4:30pm AEST 8TH of May 2008, there will be a server on gamespy called FTX VFR Flights tonight the password is orbx all are welcomed and ATC is also welcomed. No preffered routes just flights within the Melbourne Visual Terminal Chart. I have made one up for use on the PC for people who dont have acces to one. it can be found at mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?3ccn0g3tyzn

Unless we get ATC CTAF will be 118.75 with reasonable pilot etiquite, if you want to chat like you are at the pub then feel free to do so on any other channell please.

The server may be found in the red and ping of -1 but i assure you it is a great connection once in.

the password is orbx

Hello Fellow FTX PILOTS I have decided to do FTX FLIGHT NIGHTS on vatsim as the server is more stable than gamespy you can go to vatsim and join up here today and start flying please read the instructions on how to join and you should be in the air in no time hope to see you on there so we can build a great VFR FLIGHT NIGHTS sorry for any inconvenience

VATSIM LINK : www.vatsim.net/

Starting at 4:30pm AEST 8TH of May 2008, there will be a server on gamespy called FTX VFR Flights tonight the password is orbx all are welcomed and ATC is also welcomed. No preffered routes just flights within the Melbourne Visual Terminal Chart. I have made one up for use on the PC for people who dont have acces to one. it can be found at mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?3ccn0g3tyzn

SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSSION WE ARE HOSTING ON GAMESPY

Unless we get ATC CTAF will be 118.75 with reasonable pilot etiquite, if you want to chat like you are at the pub then feel free to do so on any other channell please.

The server may be found in the red and ping of -1 but i assure you it is a great connection once in.

the password is orbx

On gamespy there is teh FTX flights tonight server, not on VATSIM anymore as a few errors were had in connecting voice comms with a couple of pilots, so it is on Gamespy and as has been posted it could be good free advertising to ORBX

remember the password is orbx

Archived