[PENDING] what first

Hi I read somewhere the order in which every thing must be installed but I can't find it now.

I have FSX deluxe,

FTX sp2, sp3.1, and sp3.1b,

OZx sp3 and 3.1,

FTXauholgermesh sp3,

Ants airfields,

and the ORBXLIBS100421,

can somene please tell me which order, and if I have done them wrongly what are the consequences and is it easier to reverse the installation and start again?

Peter

I don't have a customer number, FTX sp2 was sent to me on CD by a forum member, OZx 3 was sent by a forum member the rest I have downloaded from the free stuff and support site.

I think that I put them in the order that I listed but whin I look in the scenery file it is as follows;

OZx AUS

FTXAA Holgermesh

FTXAA orbxlibs

FTX YMAV

then roads, scenery, shores, custom, scenery, shores, custom, scenery, shores, custom down to edwards afb,

how do i know if ants airfields are installed and how can i tell if the ozx is current?

Thanks

Peter

Hi Poider ....

With the payware unfortunately no support can be given without an order number - please PM the forum member and then maybe something can be worked out ... so long as there has been no EULA breech.

The "free stuff" gets installed last.

For OzX and and Ants you'll have to ask over at www.aussiex.org ... the current version being 3.1

Archived