Could not download and save the manifest

tsamisg

Hello,
Suddenly I am getting the following error (see attached .jpg) whenever I attempt to install or update an Orbx product. I've logged out and back into my account with no success. I've totally quit and restarted Central with no success. I've also added an exclusion to the Orbx Central folder in Windows Defender and again no success. I've also tried turning off my antivirus and firewall and again no success. I
I am running Central v4.1.23 along with Windows 10 64-bit, P3D v4 HF3.

Attaching my Central.log file to assist.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Gregorios TSAMIS

ORBX Error.jpg

central.log

Hello,

Tried some additional troubleshooting steps such as totally logging out and closing Orbx Central and then adding "strict-ssl false" without the apostrophes to the Target line of Orbx Central Properties, deleted all files with the ending ".m.c4," checked Event Viewer for a .NET RuntimeĀ error, and also uninstalled and reinstalled Orbx Central. Still no success. Attached is the newest central.log file appropriately titled "newest."

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

GT

newest central.log

Hello,

I've replaced my hard drive and opted to reinstall Windows which has fixed my problem. I had initially cloned it and it makes me wonder if something went awry during the cloning process.

From my point of view, please consider this matter resolved.

Regards,

GT

Archived