Two fsx Bonanzas and one snow peak

raymar99

The newer one.  I was busy trying to figure out how to the flip the yoke over to my copilot so I could take some photos.  I recently heard from the developer that they did not design that as a working feature.  So much for the Carenado touting ". . . .make a huge leap in the simulation area bringing

a new experience to simmers." For the life of me, I can't come up with the first item to make a list of things new to fsx to experience.  FSD seemed to figure out the flip over yoke with their fsx model.  Carenado can't seem to get all their ducks in a row at the same time, but, it does look good and it does fly in fsx. 

I'm not sure but it looked like a Lancair IV-P zipped by and snapped that screenshot.  Must have bee on an alpha flight.  :P

Ray

FSD has the the single yoke that you can / need to flip over but the Carenado has a double yoke , no need to flip that over ! you can make it disappear which is the only thing they could do.  Good to see them together  :)

You are only half correct, The Carenado has both single and double yokes.  Model and Model II.  The Carenado Model II has a single yoke as many real world aircraft do.  Yes, it will disappear, unlike the real aircraft, and it will not flip over like what ALL real aircraft will do.  This does not make it unflyable, just not as much fun and very unlike Carenado to build something like this. Strange choice of where to save time or money in development, maybe just a rush to market.

Did the FS9 Carenado Bonanza contol column flip over as all real world bonanzas do?

Carenado Model II, single yoke that will not flip over (it will disappear with a mouse click)

Posted Image

RayM

One thing about us flight simmers,we are a picky bunch of grumpy old buggers...... who really cares if the hoozywatsit doesn't flamgajig with the Gajjigygabob.....go fly!  ;)

Great pic btw Ray!  Is it true that Carenado will give us a V tail as well?

I agree, they're great pics, Ray.

I must say that the VC is top notch, don't know that I'd care about the flippity thing, tho.

Did you say that the Carenado bird has the V tail?

Frank

Yes and no.  FS9 had a Carenado V33 but for the long awaited fsx version is it the straight tailed F33a.  Flight Sim Intl has the V35B for fsx.

This is the new Carenado F33a version for fsx with fresh new de-icing boots for PNW all weather flying.

Posted Image

Did you say that the Carenado bird has the V tail?

Frank

I think its coming at a later date Frank, as an addon, sort of like the 185 then the 185 Bush I guess...

I have not heard a whisper or any sort of rumor that Carenado would be building a V-tail Bonanza for fsx.  I seriously doubt it will happen. They have announced on their support site that the next one in the pipeline is the Cessna Caravan 208B, but no specfics as to which year and/or configurations.

Posted Image

Don't care Ray when you post a fantastic picture such as that!  Absolutely bloody lovely.  Blow the message, this is simply brilliant.  I love it.  And what's more there's no emoticon to emphasize or sum up how I feel about it.  Wonderful, really wonderful.

John

Archived