Question concerning future products for UK

JWxTreme

For the developers are there plans to develop any scenery for the UK, England, Wales, Scotland? I know your plate is full and I'm thinking more like within a few years from now.  I realize there is another company out there that has UK scenery but I guess I'm spoiled by Orbx. :)

Yeah, i'm English, live in the South on the coast and i'd love to see FTX england  :D.....but i dont know the road map for future region development. But if it does get done, i imagine it wont be for a very long time  :-\

John's the man in the know on this, but i'd imagine that UK scenery is too far out to be on radar yet, what with new North American and New Zealand sceneries on the way.

Russ.

To be honest, I'd rather see Orbx concentrate on areas that don't already have masses of high quality scenery first. Plus the density of landmarks in the UK is such that it would require either an inordinate amount of development or large scale photo scenery (which we already have)

I would expect it would be many years before Orbx tackles Europe or the UK. They are involved in so many projects with just Australia. I'm grateful they did the Pacific Northwest.

Archived