My first picture on this Orbx Forum

JWxTreme

I'm new to Orbx and Flight Simulator X. Here is my first picture using the Ultralight, although not challenging I love using it to explore the beautiful scenery in Orbx. I want to emphasize that I do not have a high-end system. I do have a new desktop computer i7 core but my graphic card is just average, Nvidia GTX 260.  One doesn't need to spend a fortune to still experience the beauty of Orbx.

This is the Caloundra Airport. In the second picture I'm flying a Carenado C185F DeepCalypso.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice shots!! And welcome to the forums. Good to see you are enjoying the FTX stuff. It has changed the way I fly! You can't beat these forums either. Tons of helpfull people and none of the drama you find on other forums.

Thank you. I love this Forum and just exploring the different threads.  I converted these pictures to JPG so I'm sure there was some loss in quality. I probably should have kept them as PNG files.

Very nice shots!! And welcome to the forums. Good to see you are enjoying the FTX stuff. It has changed the way I fly! You can't beat these forums either. Tons of helpfull people and none of the drama you find on other forums.

Here, Here to that Rick. Yes good shots they are JW and you don't need to convert the pics to JPG as the OZx image hosting supports png format.

Cheers....

I am still learning the screenshot thing myself. I just use jpeg. Keep an eye out for Iain Emms shots! He has got some beauties! That first one of yours is just georgous!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.  I'm just learning my way around this forum and have seen some fantastic pictures from all of you.  The main attraction with Orbx for me personally is the SCENERY. I love it more than the planes themselves.  It is a great forum here and I'm happy to be a part of it. :)

Archived