exploring Darrington

jankees

That's the FSD payware version.

The exterior is beautiful. The VC is horrible looking. That's just my opinion. There are some who like it.

Buy it and see if you like it. There's a money back guarantee.

There was a patch released, but I have not installed it. I was so disappointed with the purchase that I deleted it and have not re-installed it.

I will however look into doing so in the future. Right now I'm enjoying my Carenado F33.

Actually, I didn't like the exterior that much either, far too shiny. I toned down the shine a bit, as you can see in these pics, and now it looks better, almost acceptable. I may tinker a bit more..

The VC is not very pleasant, I agree there too.  For GA, I very much prefer the Safir or Bird Dog, this doesn't come close. It's just that I like the shape of this aircraft so much...

I must admit to being a little disappionted with this as well. I think Im finished with FSD , I really like their P38 and C115 though , was waitng for their Jetstar but I'll hang back and get some feedback.

I have always found FSD quality to be sub par and when I had issues with their Navajo the support was terrible.

Edit:  Sorry to original poster though, not trying to sidetrack.  Your shots are great, particularly the one over the river.  Keep 'em  coming!

Archived